this is all about real life of love sex passion and fear.. i hope you're guys enjoy with my blog..

Jul 17, 2008


Why do men talk about other women?


A Rebel answered:
Sorry if it's hurtful, but I do the same thing. I do it to remind the woman that there's no commitment between us, and I can sleep with whomever I want.



A Mr. Married Guy answered:
This might sound odd, but... congratulations, you're on the inside! Granted, he could be a little more sensitive, but this guy obviously feels very comfortable with you -- enough so that he feels he can share his impulsive personal thoughts.

If you want him, he's probably a fixer-upper. With a little patience and tweaking, odds are he would open up to you on more important subjects, and hopefully, he'd become more sensitive towards you. If nothing else, now you have had a peek at what he finds physically attractive in a woman.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A GIRL WITH A BLACK ROSE TATTOO