You have a message
Leaving a phone message for your partner can be a creative way to express your feelings. All you have to do is call your partner when you know he isn't home. If you're at a loss for what to say, use one of the short messages suggested below. Go ahead and try one out on your partner. You may be surprised by the response you get!
* "Hi, I just called the hotline, and they said you are on duty tonight. My romantic side needs first aid; what is your prescription? Please return this call ASAP."
* "I always wondered where the missing part of my heart was until I found you."
* "I never quite understood how time could stand still until I met you."
* "You're you, and I'm me, but I like "we" better. I can hardly wait to see you."
* "I was walking in the garden a few minutes ago and smelled an incredible flower and thought about you. It's beautiful to see our love blossom." * "Hi! This is the person who's crazy about you. Please be ready for a warm hug when I see you tonight."
* "No one has ever touched my heart the way you have. Please keep touching it."
Each day is another opportunity to express your ever-evolving feelings of love. With all of life's ups and downs, you will be able to express your feelings a million different ways if you go with what you're feeling at any given moment. The important part is letting the one you love know that you care.